Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 600 ml of gluten-free strong chicken stock*.
- Provide 120 ml of rice milk / light coconut milk.
- Use 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of gluten-free plain flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
Steps to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- I use gf chicken bouillon powder and water to make the stock needed for this. I add an extra few tsps of powder to compensate for the extra liquid that you'll add to the main recipe you're making the soup for. Knorr brand Stock Cubes are free-from lactose and you can crumble those up if you can't find their tubs of bouillon. If you don't use strong stock I find the flavour is too diluted in the main dish.
- Put the stock and the rice milk (or any milk you prefer) in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Mix the flour, seasonings and herbs with the coconut milk (or any milk you prefer) until you have a thick mixture.
- Turn down the heat then add the flour mixture slowly to the pan, whisking continuously.
- Keep whisking off the heat for a good 3 – 5 minutes to break up any lumps and smooth the soup while the flour flavour cooks out.
- You can add cooked, chopped chicken if you like or cooked & chopped mushroom or celery to make cream of those soups, around 50 – 60 grams.
- This recipe will make the equivalent of 2 cans of CONDENSED soup that you can use in recipes where a can of condensed cream soup is an ingredient. You can halve it if desired.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.