Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bread recipe. To make beef bread you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef bread:
- Provide of Minced meat.
- Get of Garlic crushed.
- You need of Ginger crushed.
- Take of Scott bonnet grated.
- Get of Onions chopped.
- Get of Spring onions chopped.
- Take of Green pepper chopped.
- Take cubes of Carrot cuts in.
- You need of Spices.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Get of Curry.
- Use 2 tbsp of Veg.oil.
- Take of Beef bread Dough.
- Prepare 6 cups of Flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Baking powder.
Steps to make Beef bread:
- Add the sieve flour,salt,baking powder in a big bowl mix well,add in d butter mix well again and be adding water litter at a time to form a dough,Wrap the dough in a clinq film,put in a friedge for 10-15 munites.
- While ur Dough is resting in friedge,then prep ur minced meat fillings,add 2tbsp veg.oil in a sauce pan,add the crushed ginger,garlic stir for munites,add the chopped onions stir again then add the minced meat continue stiring,when the meat is cooked,add the chopped vegetables,add in the spices and seasoning stir cover to simmer for 2 munites and take off the heat,and set aside..
- Bring out ur Dough roll,cuts,add the minced meat fillings, brush the inside edges with whisked egg cover 5he bread press the edges with tip of ir fingers to make it stick to each other.
- Repeat the procedure finish all ur Dough and fillings,egg wash,put in a pre heated oven,bake for 20-25munites or untill golden brown,remove from the oven and brush the bread with melted butter..
- Beef bread is best serve with tea or juice..
If you find this Beef bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.