Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect spicy tomato creamy lamb curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best spicy tomato creamy lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spicy tomato creamy lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato creamy lamb curry recipe. To cook spicy tomato creamy lamb curry you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook spicy tomato creamy lamb curry:
- Use 1 of half sliced savoy cabbage.
- Take 1 of three chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 150 ml of of single cream.
- Get 1 of one tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 of half sliced white onion.
- You need 1 of two large white potatoes.
- Provide 1 of spinkle of all purpose seasoning.
- Provide 1 dash of of salt n pepper.
- Get 1 of table spoon of hot pepper sauce.
- Get 1 dash of of lamb seasoning.
- Get 400 grams of of diced lamb.
Instructions to make spicy tomato creamy lamb curry:
- heat a large pot and cook the onions and garlic till softend.
- add the lamb and brown very lightly.
- add the tomatoes and all the seasoning and stir till evenly mixed in.
- you can add more seasoning to taste.
- after ten minutes add the cream and stir.
- evenly chop the potatoes fairly small roughly the same size then add to the curry.
- add 300 mls of water cover then simmer the curry for 30 mins.
- add the cabbage then cook for a further 20 mins.
- check potatoes are cooked before serving. best served with rice I used wild rice. could have with some bread.
If you find this spicy tomato creamy lamb curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.