Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice recipe. You can have my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Take 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of small onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Provide 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Take 1 tbls of Butter or Ghee.
- Use 3 of large Chicken breast cut into small pieces.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Indian red Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbls of Tumeric.
- Take 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Corriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 of + 1/2 pints of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbls of chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Green Chutney.
- Get 1 Handful of Spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Double Cream or plain Yogurt.
- Provide 2 tbls of Apple Sauce stir in.
Instructions to make My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Add the oil heat up then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Next add the Garlic And Ginger fry for 30 seconds. Then add all the chicken and fry to colour it for 1 minute..
- Add the Butter or Ghee Turn down to low and add all the Spices stir in to mix well and also the veg cube crumble it in. Then the boiling water stir to mix well cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer the chicken Curry to a large saucepan. Let it cool a little then add the cream. Stir in. Add the tomatoes, green chutney also Spinach and another 1/2 Pint boiling water..
- Next Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes. Now add your Rice to cook. Serve the curried chicken on top of the boiled rice..
If you find this My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.