Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Poppy Seed Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poppy Seed Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poppy seed chicken recipe. To cook poppy seed chicken you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poppy Seed Chicken:
- You need 6 of chicken breasts, boiled and cubed.
- Take 8 oz of sour cream.
- Use 10 oz of Can of condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 packages of Ritz crackers (1 roll or 1 package).
- Get 1 stick of melted butter or margarine.
Steps to make Poppy Seed Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sour cream, condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, and poppy seeds. Set this mix aside..
- place cubed chicken evenly on the bottom of the pan and place the mix from the previous step on top of the chicken..
- Spread crushed Ritz crackers on top of the chicken and poppy seed mixture..
- Pour melted butter on top of the Ritz and chicken..
- Pour melted butter over the crackers..
- Cook for 30 minutes..
If you find this Poppy Seed Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.