Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggplant kabab recipe. You can cook baked eggplant kabab using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Prepare 6 of long eggplants ( so , Holland ones are expensive, Indian eggplants are too little I ended up with Chinese ones!).
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of carrots, 2 Italian pepper.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of or more olive oil.
- You need of For meatballs :.
- Prepare 1 of lbs or more ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion/ chopped finely.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Provide 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use of For sauce:.
- Take 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of table spoon olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of hot water.
Steps to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Cut and Soak eggplants in salty water an 1/2 hour to get rid of bitterness . Put something heavy over them, so they don't get float ..
- Prepare meatballs: mix all the ingredients for meatballs:.
- Set the oven for 400F/ 200 C for Europe In a round pan, arrange the beef and eggplants by alternating with one piece of eggplant and one piece of meat starting from the edge of the pan until all the meat and eggplants are used up. Fill middle of the pan,placing the tomato slices, pepper, carrots and onions. Until they are all secure.
- Prepare sauce, mix oil, paste and water pour over eggplants, if you need add more water..
- Cover with aluminum folio cook 90 minutes and take off the folio, turn on broiler and cook in middle of rack about 15 minutes, do not leave unattended, every oven have different power, you don't want them get burn. ! That's all ! enjoy your eggplant kabab!.
If you find this Baked Eggplant Kabab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.