Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit and lamb curry recipe. You can cook jackfruit and lamb curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY:
- Prepare 1 of Whole young jackfruit (about 3kg), peel then cut into pieces.
- Get 5 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 7 of star anise.
- You need 10 of cardamom pods.
- Provide 5 of salam leaves (bay leaves).
- Provide 7 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of litter of thick coconut milk.
- Use 5 of asam kandis (Garcinia xanthochymus) optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take of Ground Spices:.
- Use 13 of red chillies.
- Prepare 3 of large shallots.
- Provide 7 of cloves.
- Provide 7-10 of candlenuts, roasted.
- Take 2 tablespoon of coriander.
- Take 2 inch of gingger.
- Use 2 inch of galangal.
- Take 2 inch of turmeric.
Instructions to make JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY:
- Cook jackfruit in boiling water about 15 minutes or tender. Drain. Heat oil in a pot and sauté spice paste, star anise, cardamom pods, bay leaves, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the lamb shank and cook until tender add jackfruit and toss until well combined and the jackfruit looks wilted..
- Pour coconut milk and add the asam kandis (I skip this Ingrediants, because I don't have), season with salt and sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minute until the lamb shank is really tender and jackfruit is really soft. Adjust salt and sugar as needed. Turn off heat and serve immediately with rice cake or white rice or bread or roti..
If you find this JACKFRUIT and LAMB CURRY recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.