Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian yellow beans soup recipe. You can cook hungarian yellow beans soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup:
- You need 1 lbs of yellow beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Vegeta.
- You need 3 tbs of white flour.
- Get 1-2 tsp of sweet Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup:
- Wash the yellow beans, cut the edges off and cube them up for about 1/2" cubes..
- Warm up the olive oil in a pot, add garlic and the yellow beans..
- Once the ingredientes are warmed up, add 3/4 cup of water and salt to taste..
- Braise beans until get tender (about half hour)..
- Add dill and Vegeta and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add 3 tbsp white flour and 1-2 tsp sweet paprika..
- Add about 5 additional cups of water and bring it to boil. add more salt if needed..
- Cook on low for an additional 1/2 hour or until the beans are soft and tender..
- After served, flavour with a few drops of apple cider vinegar or a spoon of sour cream..
If you find this Hungarian Yellow Beans Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.