Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy roasted french fries recipe. You can cook cheesy roasted french fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Prepare 6 of potatoes (I use golden yukon).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice potatoes into rough french fry shapes and rinse. You can use more or less potatoes, depending on what kind you use and their size. You don't want then more than 1 layer thick on your pan..
- Spread oil on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet, one layer thick, sprinkle on all the seasonings and minced bits to your own taste. Put in oven for 20 minutes..
- At 20 minutes, remove potatoes and turn them all over. Sprinkle shredded cheese (whatever you like best! We used Monterey jack and colby!) And put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be soft, cheese should be crispy and starting to brown!.
If you find this Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.