Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka sticks recipe. To make chicken tikka sticks you need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tikka Sticks:
- Get of Chicken Tikka.
- Provide 12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Use of tandoori marinade recipe below.
- Provide 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Use of Tandoori marinade.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mint sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of coriander stems/leaves chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of kasoor methi – dried fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1 Tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Use 1 Tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Get 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bell peppers diced in cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Onions diced in cubes.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Sticks:
- Combine all the ingredients for the tandoori marinade in a stain proof bowl. Cut each thigh into 4 pieces. Cut each breast, if using, into 8 pieces..
- Combine tandoori marinade with chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours..
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes..
- Add the lemon juice to the chicken. Mix to combine. Let stand no more than one hour..
- Light your grill. Build a two zone fire if using charcoal. Turn one burner to high and another to low if using gas..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Use gloves if you have them. Tandoori marinade stains something fierce..
- Grill the chicken over indirect heat until almost done – around 10-15 minutes..
- You want an internal temperature of about 150 F for breasts or 160F for thighs at this point. You will be cooking them a bit more over direct heat. Your final target is 165F for breasts and 175F for thighs..
- Move chicken over direct (high) heat and grill an additional 2-4 minutes, turning every minute. You want a bit of char but you don't want it to burn or dry out..
- Add the diced bell peppers and onion in the leftover marinade and mix to coat. Now add the coated veggies on the grill/Tawa and cook till slightly charred..
- Skewer the chicken and grilled veggies and serve on a bed of salad or along with some onion and mint dip..
- Tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.