Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy White Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. You can cook creamy white bean soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Use 4 slices of uncooked thick sliced bacon.
- Take 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Use 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of each salt, dried rosemary.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of each dried thyme, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of packed cups roughly torn kale.
Instructions to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant..
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs..
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.