Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb curry recipe. You can have lamb curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb curry:
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of big cardamom.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 10 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 600 g of backchop and neck lamb.
- Get 1 of full tsp garam masala.
- Take of tomato puree.
- Get 2 1/2 of onions.
- You need 4/5 of green chillies.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 5-7 of garlic.
Steps to make Lamb curry:
- Heat oil in pan (3 tbsp). Then add 2 bay leaves, 1 inch cinnamon stick. 2 big cardamom and 4 cloves.
- Dice onions and put in the pan. cook until glazed..
- Then add the lamb to the pan and a bit of water. then add 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt. then stir together. then add a open top pan with bit of water to do Jurpan (this process will make sure water keeps dropping in and doesnt burn). when water decreases at the top drop it in amf top it up. cook until lamb is half cooked (medium soft) – around 30 – 40 mins.
- Then add green masala (2 1/2 tbsp) and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Then add baby potatoes and add 1tsp chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt. then keep cooking and do the jurpan until meat is cooked.
- When meat is cooked add 2 tbsp tomatoe puree with a bit of water mixture and stir. cook for 1 minute and then add 1 tsp garam masala and coriander.
If you find this Lamb curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.