Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan recipe. You can cook eggplant parmesan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Parmesan:
- Use 2-3 of large eggplants, peeled and cut into 1/2" slices. Try to only use the slices with seeds in them.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Get 4 of eggs, beaten with a splash of water.
- Use 4 cups of italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Take 2 cups of canola or vegetable oil.
- Use of salt.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite italian red sauce.
- Get 16 oz of whole milk mozzarella cheese, freshly grated.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- Use of black pepper.
Steps to make Eggplant Parmesan:
- Set up your dipping station. In separate mixing bowls, place your flour, egg, and bread crumbs in a row. Go down the row with each slice, covering with flour, then egg, and finally bread crumbs. Continue until all the eggplant is coated. Pro tip is to keep one hand dry and one wet..
- In a deep frying pan, heat up 1/2" of cooking oil until hot, on medium high. Add 4-5 slices at a time, cooking both sides until golden brown. Layer paper towels over a plate and place salted eggplant onto the plate. Add paper towels to every layer to soak up excess oil. Continue frying all the slices..
- On a 9"x13" pan, add 1/2 cup of sauce to the bottom of the pan. Add one layer of eggplant, a layer of red sauce, and 1/3 of the cheese. Continue layering in eggplant, sauce, and then cheese. On the third and last layer do not add in the mozzarella layer. The last 1/3 of the cheese will be added later..
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Add the last 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and fresh cracked pepper on top. Place back in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes, until top layer of cheese is melted..
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.