Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic white miso cauliflower soup recipe. You can have macrobiotic white miso cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup:
- You need 20 grams of Burdock root.
- Prepare 50 grams of Onion.
- Take 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 100 grams of Starchy root vegetables (taro root, potatoes, sweet potatoes).
- Get 100 grams of Cauliflower.
- Use 1 of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- Provide 15 grams of Dried daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of White miso.
- Take 1 tsp of Shio-koji.
- You need 150 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup:
- Wash the dirt off the burdock root, and shave it (as if you're sharpening a pencil) into pretty thick shavings..
- Cut the onion into wedges, then cut each wedge into 4 pieces crosswise. Cut up the carrot roughly. Cut the cauliflower and starchy root vegetable into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the burdock root. Stir fry over medium heat slowly to bring out the sweetness of the burdock root. It will start to smell sweetly aromatic..
- Once the burdock root starts smelling nice, add the onion and stir fry. When the onion is translucent, add the carrot and continue stir frying..
- Add the rest of the ingredients – the cauliflower, starchy root vegetable, dried shiitake mushroom, dried daikon radish and 1 cup (200 ml) of water. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer..
- After simmering for about 15 minutes, add the white miso and shio-koji to taste. Add the soy milk last and heat. Be sure not to let it boil..
- You only need to rinse the dried shiitake mushroom. If you soak it in water, the flavors will leech out. Break the dried shiitake mushroom up with your hands before adding it to the pot..
If you find this Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.