Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe. To cook cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains you need 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Get 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of adobo.
- Use 1 packages of sazon.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of basil.
- Get 1 of Italian season.
- Take 1 of ketchup.
- Provide 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- Take 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- Take 1 large of green plantain.
- You need 1 medium of canola oil.
Instructions to make Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
If you find this Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.