Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red curry with pork and pumpkin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red curry with pork and pumpkin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry with pork and pumpkin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry with pork and pumpkin recipe. You can have red curry with pork and pumpkin using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red curry with pork and pumpkin:
- Prepare 200 grams of of slices pork.
- Use 2 cup of of rough cut of pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 cup of of coconut cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of of oil.
- Use 1 cup of of pork stocks soup.
- Take 1 of full hand of sweet basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of oyster sauce (optional ).
- You need 1 tbsp of of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of fish sauce.
Instructions to make Red curry with pork and pumpkin:
- In the pan heat oil add red curry paste and fry u ntill get red oil then fry in pork add hafe coconut cream and keep stiring u ntill pork is cooked ..
- Add pumpkin and stir to get all coat in red curry add the rest of coconut cream and pork stocks.let's cook for 3 minutes..
- Add sugar , oyster sauce and fish sauce stir in sweet basil. Stir to get all flavour mixed. Served on rice ..
If you find this Red curry with pork and pumpkin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.