Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Use 3 of spring onions.
- Get 1 dash of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of chicken pieces.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- place chopped spring onions, garlic, parsley, coriander, ginger, red chilli flakes and 2-3 tbsps. of water into a blender and blend until it turns into a paste.
- heat the oil into a large frying pan and cook your chicken pieces until evenly brown, then transfer onto separate plate.
- add more oil if needed into the frying pan and fry the sliced bell pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- next add your green paste you prepared at the start and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- return the chicken back into the frying pan with the paste and green peppers, then add in your coconut milk.
- season with salt and pepper to taste and boil.
- once boiling reduce heat and cover, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- next remove the chicken from the mixture with the green peppers (you might want to sieve it) and place remaining mixture on boil for 10minutes until it becomes bit more thicker.
- return the chicken and bell pepper to the green curry sauce stirring well and cook on medium heat for 3minutes till its warm through out.
- serve with hot rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.