Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken & cheese enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & cheese enchiladas:
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup, condensed.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of Pace picante sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken, chopped or shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Get 6 of 6 in flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 of green onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken & cheese enchiladas:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion..
- Optional: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired. Also optional: 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken..
If you find this Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.