Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Pesto Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Pesto Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato pesto salmon recipe. You can cook tomato pesto salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pesto Salmon:
- Get of Parchment Paper / Aluminum Foil (12×18 inches).
- Prepare 3 oz of Green Beans.
- You need to taste of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of Salmon (skinless).
- Get 2 tbs of Pesto.
- Provide 10 of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
Steps to make Tomato Pesto Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..
If you find this Tomato Pesto Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.