Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Campbell's Chicken Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Campbell's Chicken Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Campbell's Chicken Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to campbell's chicken asparagus recipe. To cook campbell's chicken asparagus you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Campbell's Chicken Asparagus:
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 can of Campbell's condensed cream of asparagus soup (10 3/4 OZ).
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Use 4 cup of hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Campbell's Chicken Asparagus:
- Beat egg then dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with bread crumbs..
- Heat the veg oil in a skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken to the skillet. Cook for 15min or until cooked through on both sides. Remove from skillet..
- Stir the soup, milk and water in the skillet over medium heat until hot and bubbling..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Campbell's Chicken Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.