Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lamb curry (masala) 😀 recipe. To cook my lamb curry (masala) 😀 you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀:
- Prepare 250 g of diced lamb.
- Get 2 tbls of Ghee butter.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Get 2 tbls of king Masala.
- You need 1 tbls of kasuri methi(dried fenugreek leaf).
- Get 2 tbls of Tomatoe puree.
- Take 1 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1/2 Cup of plain yogurt (optional).
- You need 1 cup of lamb stock.
Instructions to make My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀:
- Heat up a pan with the Ghee butter and add the onions and fry for 2 minutes, add the garlic, Ginger, and chillies and fry all together then add the lamb and fry and stir for 5 minutes.
- Next add the masala, kasuri methi, curry leaves mix in simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the lamb stock and stir in. Add the tomato puree and the water stir in and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. You can add the yogurt if its too hot and you want to cool it down..
- Serve hot with Basmatti rice..
If you find this My Lamb Curry (masala) 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.