Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken and bacon hot dish recipe. To cook cheesy chicken and bacon hot dish you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish:
- Use 2 cups of chicken.
- You need of Bacon as preferred.
- Get 1 cup of onion.
- Take 1-3 cups of mixed vegetables as preferred.
- Get 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Provide 1 cup of milk or as needed.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1 lb of tater tots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Sage.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish:
- Prepare and cut all products. Cube chicken into bite sized pieces. Dice onions..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Cook bacon until slightly crispy. Place aside. Keep oil in pan..
- Fry onions in bacon grease about 5 minutes. Add butter for a richer flavor if desired. Feel free to caramelize if desired, about 15 minutes. Carefully strain onions from pan, keeping as much grease as possible..
- Fry chicken in bacon/onion grease. Season as desired with salt, pepper, and sage..
- In a large bowl, mix vegetables, onion, yogurt, bacon, chicken, and condensed soup. Add milk slowly until very creamy. Add cheese..
- Place mixture into ceramic or glass dish. I used four personal sized ceramic dishes. One large dish is fine but will need 5-10 extra minutes in oven..
- Cover mixture evenly with tater tots..
- Bake 40 minutes or until crispy on top..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.