Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hillbilly Poutine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hillbilly Poutine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hillbilly poutine recipe. To make mike's hillbilly poutine you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Hillbilly Poutine:
- Provide 1 of LG Bag Thick Steak Fries [thin fries just don't hold up].
- Prepare as needed of Brown Gravy.
- Get as needed of Velveeta Cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of LG Sheet Tinfoil.
Instructions to make Mike's Hillbilly Poutine:
- Since most hillbillies don't have lifting racks to crisp their fries – they'll simply crumple an oversized sheet of tinfoil and place fries gently on top to crisp..
- Sprinkle fries with salt and pepper. Do not grease or coat tinfoil. Bake steak fries as per manufactures directions. Just make sure they're good and crispy! ;0).
- Use either jarred brown gravy or packet form. Heat well. You'll want to make extra gravy for dipping!.
- Use Velveeta Cheese in any form. I like the mini blocks for freshness. Heat in microwave until smooth..
- Another good option..
- Lightly drizzle gravy over the top of fries then melted cheese..
- Serve with a side of piping hot brown gravy for dipping. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley. Enjoy your taste of the deep South! Now y'all come back. Ya hear?!.
If you find this Mike's Hillbilly Poutine recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.