Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Curry Lamb recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry lamb recipe. To cook green curry lamb you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Lamb:
- Take 600 gram of lamb meat.
- Take 3 tablespoon of cooking oil, for sauteing.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare 7 pieces of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 750 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- Use of Spices (ground) :.
- Take 15 of large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste).
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare 1 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 cm of galangal.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander root.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fennel.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water..
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens..
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti..
If you find this Green Curry Lamb recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.