Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country-style chicken dinner recipe. To cook country-style chicken dinner you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- Provide 3 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Take 1 can of (2.8 oz.) french fried onions.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 lb of chicken breast, fat trimmed.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables. Can use frozen..
Instructions to make Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- preheat oven to 375°. In 9×13 inch baking dish, combine frozen potatoes and 1/2 can French fried onions. In small bowl blend soup and milk, pour half over potato mixture..
- sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over potato mixture; top with chicken. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes..
- stir vegetables into potato mixture and turn chicken over. Bake, uncovered, an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir potato mixture and too chicken with remaining cheese and onions. Bake another 3 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let stand 15 minutes.
If you find this Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.