Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) recipe. You can have chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- Get 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- Provide 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- Get 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- Provide 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- Use 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- Use 1 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- Use 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.