Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. To make homestyle palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Get 3/4 of ths bag of spinach.
- You need Half of yellow onion; diced.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 1 of ” ginger; minced.
- Prepare Half of tomato; diced.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of kasoori methi leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Tofu or Paneer.
Instructions to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender..
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat..
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili..
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry..
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!.
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.