Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe. To make chicken and cheese enchiladas you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas:
- Use 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of lite sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of pace picante sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Use 6 each of 6 inch flour tortilas.
- You need 1 small of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 each of green onion sliced.
Instructions to make Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas:
- preheat oven 350.
- Stir soup, sour cream,picante, and chili powder in medium bowl..
- Stir 1 cup of soup mixture with chicken and cheese in large bowl..
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in 11 by 7 baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. cover baking dish with lid or aluminum foil..
- Bake 40 minutes or until tortillas are hot and bubbly. Top with tomato and onion..
If you find this Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.