Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To cook baked ratatouille you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Get 4 of Bacon strips, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 can of (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- Take 1/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 large of garlic clove.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 large of eggplant, cubed. Salt the cubes in a colander for 1/2 hour. This draws out bitter moisture. Rinse and dry well..
- Prepare 4 medium of zucchini, sliced into 1/2 moons.
- Use 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Use 8 of to 12 ozs cheese of choice.
Steps to make Baked Ratatouille:
- In large skillet, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp; drain. Add tomatoes, paste, oil garlic salt and Italian seasoning..
- Spread 1/2 the sauce into a greased 9-in X 2-in casserole. Layer1/2 of each vegetable and cheese. Repeat. Bake in 375°F oven (190 C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.