Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-mustard chicken recipe. You can cook honey-mustard chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Take 4 of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless…about 1 lbs.).
- Take 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- You need 1 of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- You need 1 of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Instructions to make Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet..
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally..
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
If you find this Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.