Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. You can cook vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Provide 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Take 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- You need 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Use 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Take 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Get 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Take 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Use 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Take of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Get of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- Get of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Steps to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.