Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken & Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken & Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken & dumplings recipe. You can cook easy chicken & dumplings using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken & Dumplings:
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of 14 oz cans low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 3 of tbl. tablespoons margarine or butter.
- Provide 2 of 7.5 oz cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (do not get layered biscuits).
- Use 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken & Dumplings:
- Cook chicken breasts in about 3-4 cups water for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove, cool and break into bite size pieces. Add both cans of chicken broth to a large pot pot. Add cream of chicken soup and bring to a boil. While mixture comes to a boil cut biscuits into 4ths. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces or shred. In a separate small bowl add 1 cup of flour. Dip each biscuit piece into flour. Shake off any excess, drop into hot broth one at a time. Continue with remaining biscuit pieces until you have dropped all of the biscuits into the broth. Using a wooden spoon or a spatula push the biscuit pieces down gently under the broth and cover. Try not to stir to much. Just every once and a while push the dumplings down into the broth. Cook on a low simmer for about 20 minutes and then add 3 tablespoons of margarine and the chicken. Gently stir to mix and cook an additional 10 minutes. Keep warm and serve. Add additional salt and pepper if needed..
If you find this Easy Chicken & Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.