Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla / khaman dhokla recipe. You can have dhokla / khaman dhokla using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla:
- Prepare 2 cups of Gram flour (baisan).
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder (haldi).
- Take 1-1/4 cup of water or as required.
- Use 1 tsp of Icing Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Semolina/Rava/Suji.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Citric acid (nimbo Salt/ tatri).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Soaking ingredients.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Bhagar ingredients.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard seed (rai dana).
- Take 2 tbsp of Cumin seeds (Zeera).
- Provide 15-20 of Curry leaves.
- Provide of Green chillies 6-8 (split in between or roughly chopped).
Instructions to make Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla:
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except baking soda and rest for 15-30 minutes Meanwhile ready ur steamer.
- Grease ur cake pan & transfer this mixture in it Add baking soda and top with few drops of lemon juice, mix this foamy texture in all ur batter (do it quickly) & place it on ready (preheated)steamer.
- Check it after 10-15 minutes, steam it until toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan add all soaking ingredients cook until sugar dissolved, strain & set aside.
- When dhokla is ready add this mixture on top lil by lil with spoon (don’t need too soggy).
- When cool Cut in ur desired shape spread it on ur serving dish.
- In a pan heat oil add all bhagar ingredients,when it’s sizzling add on top of ur dhokla.
- Decorate with chilli flakes, desiccated coconut & fresh coriander Serve with raita, coconut chutney, lehsan chutney Tadda Enjoy.
If you find this Dhokla / Khaman Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.