Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tami's slow cooked chicken & pastry recipe. To cook tami's slow cooked chicken & pastry you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry:
- You need 4 of large chicken thighs.
- Use 1 of medium whole unpeeled onion.
- Take 2 of whole carrots.
- Provide 2 of celery stalks cut in half.
- Prepare 2 packages (32 oz.) of premade chick broth.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting.
Steps to make Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry:
- Place thighs into dutch oven pot season with salt & pepper. Add vegetables, stock & soup, season with salt & pepper..
- Bring to a boil then turn down heat medium, cook about 1 hour..
- Remove chicken, set aside. Place the 3 cups of flour in a bowl start with about 1/2 cup of broth from the pot and incorporate to make a dough. If more broth is needed incorporate. Spread flour on a flat surface, take half the dough and roll out dough thin & use a pizza cutter to make wide pastry, incorporate a few strips at a time..
- When all the dough is in the pot keep stirring to prevent sticking. Cook about 30 minutes add chicken(pull apart), turn off heat let sit about 15 minutes. Enjoy.
If you find this Tami's Slow cooked Chicken & Pastry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.