Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rae's easy chicken veggie rice bake recipe. You can have rae's easy chicken veggie rice bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake:
- Use 1 cup of instant brown rice.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast or canned chicken, drained.
- You need 1/2 packages of frozen mixed veggies, thawed.
- Provide 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (10 count).
Instructions to make Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- prepare rice in microwave according to package directions, using broth instead of water(uncle Ben's said cook for 8 minutes).
- I thawed the veggies in the microwave too.
- coat inside of casserole dish with nonstick spray (I used 3 qt and had plenty of room so smaller would probably work).
- combine all ingredients except for biscuits in casserole dish and stir to combine.
- place biscuits evenly over the top of the chicken and rice mixture.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
If you find this Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.