Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. You can have tex-mex chicken and three bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Provide 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Use 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Take 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Provide 16 ounces of salsa.
- Use 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- You need of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Take of Sour Cream for topping.
Instructions to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.