Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken rice with a kick casserole recipe. You can cook easy chicken rice with a kick casserole using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole:
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of long grain rice (uncooked).
- Take 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Provide of Spice Mix.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (adjust heat level to taste).
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of smoky paprika.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put all spice mix items in a small bowl..
- Thoughly mix the spices together. Set aside..
- Put the soup, broth and a pinch of the spice mix in another bowl..
- Whisk the soup and broth together..
- Place the rice into a 9 by 13 cake pan. I'm using Jasmine rice this time..
- Pour the soup mixture over the rice. Give it a little stir to even it out..
- Place the chicken pieces on top..
- Sprinkle the remaining spice mix over the whole thing..
- Cover TIGHTLY with foil..
- Bake 1 hour..
- Fluff the rice, cover loosely, let sit for 5 more minutes, so rice can absorb any other liquid..
- Garnish – if desired, parsley, cilantro, green onion/scallion.
If you find this Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.