Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mango Lime Salmon Packet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Lime Salmon Packet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Lime Salmon Packet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango lime salmon packet recipe. To make mango lime salmon packet you need 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Lime Salmon Packet:
- Take 2 lb of salmon fillets.
- Get 30 oz of can ripe mango in light syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of chili powder to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 of juice of lime.
- Use 1 dash of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 dash of salt to taste.
- You need of optional:.
- You need 1/2 of medium jalepeno pepper (seeded,stemmed and thin sliced).
Steps to make Mango Lime Salmon Packet:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place deboned,skinned salmon on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold into a packet..
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Brush with half the lime juice..
- Scatter jalepeno slices over salmon (I omitted because I don't do spicy).
- Drizzle a small amount of the mango syrup from the can over the jalepenos and salmon. about 2-3tbl..
- Take mango ffrom can and thin slice it..
- Cover entire salmon fillets with sliced mango..
- Sprinkle chili powder across the mango to give a nice color and a very thin coating. if u want less use less.. more use more…
- Drizzle with rest of lime juice..
- Wrap and bake 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Open packet and place under broiler on low to give a nice color. about 2-5 minutes depending on your broiler..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Mango Lime Salmon Packet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.