Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken & rice recipe. To make crock pot chicken & rice you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chicken & Rice:
- Provide 3 can of 10.75oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (I make my own though) *Undiluted*.
- Take 2 cup of Uncooked Instant Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Use 1 lb of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced Celery (optional; I didn't add it).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic (granulated).
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken & Rice:
- Spray inside your crock pot with no stick cooking spray!!.
- Combine soup, rice and water into the crock pot..
- Season your chicken and add to pot; cover with celery if you're using it..
- Put lid on; cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH..
- (I recommend stirring occasionally but not necessary).
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.