Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and asparagus recipe. You can have salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon and asparagus:
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- Provide 4 of mushrooms.
- Use 4 of asparagus stalks.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white wine.
- Provide 2 tsp of dill weed.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
Steps to make Salmon and asparagus:
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
If you find this Salmon and asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.