Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 27 minute ham & bean soup recipe. You can cook 27 minute ham & bean soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- You need 1 of medium carrot, small dice.
- Provide 1 of large stalk celery, small dice.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, small dice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 of small bay leaf.
- Get 1 pinch of thyme.
- Take 4 can of great northern beans, undrained.
- Provide 1 pound of boiled ham, large chop.
- Get 2-3 of shakes Tabasco.
- Take 2 of shakes of Worcestershire.
Instructions to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- With the pressure cooker set to sauté, add the olive oil and carrots to the cookpot. Sauté for around 3 minutes..
- Add the onions and celery to cookpot and continue stirring and sautéing..
- Stir in the sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and bay leaf. Sauté for another 3 minute, occasionally stirring..
- Add the ham and stir until the onions are translucent..
- Add all 4 cans of beans, juice included, to the cookpot and stir to incorporate..
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it into place. Reset the pressure cooker to high pressure and set the cooking time for 20 minutes..
- Press the start button. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come up to the correct temperature and pressure. Once it does, it will begin counting down the cooking time..
- When the pressure cooker reaches 0, it will automatically set itself to warming mode. Unplug and allow it to sit for 7 minutes to release the pressure naturally..
- With a pot-holder covered hand, manually release the remaining pressure and remove the lid..
- Remove and discard the bay leaf. Stir in the dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire. Serve hot with cornbread..
If you find this 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.