Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mung Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mung Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mung bean soup recipe. To cook mung bean soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mung Bean Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dried mung beans.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ginger root powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves (chopped finely).
- Use 16 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of medium sized zucchini.
Steps to make Mung Bean Soup:
- Soak mung beans for at least 5 hours..
- Strain beans and cook for about 45 minutes..
- While the beans are cooking, saute the onions in the oil and salt. Add in zucchini pieces as well..
- When the onions have become clear, add the ginger powder, garlic, and chili powder. Let simmer for a few mins. Stirring occasionally..
- Add the coconut milk and let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cooked beans and coconut milk mixture in a big pot and mix together..
- Remove from heat and enjoy!.
If you find this Mung Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.