Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven bbq salmon or tilapia recipe. To make oven bbq salmon or tilapia you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia:
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 of Grillmates roasted garlic and herb seasoning.
- Use 1 of salmon or tilapia fillets.
- Take 1 of Grillmates smokehouse rub.
- Take 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 of bottles Lawrys Szechuan sweet and sour bbq marinade.
Instructions to make Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia:
- rinse fish of choice in cool water and pat dry. if using salmon, remove skin.
- place fish in large plastic bowl and season with each seasoning listed. rub/massage seasonings in by hand.
- chop onion and dump over seasoned fish.
- pour 1 1/2 bottles of marinade over fish (save a little for later)…make sure its all covered. you may want to mix around by hand.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours.
- preheat oven to 420°F and line baking dish with foil.
- place fillets in foil covered pan side by side and bake for 10 mins.
- remove from oven and brush with the remaining marinade. return to oven for an additional 15 mins.
- serve and enjoy!.
- *fish can also be grilled*.
If you find this Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.