Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jenny's delicious ham and pinto bean soup recipe. You can have jenny's delicious ham and pinto bean soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Pinto Beans (dry) (Soaked and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion (Sliced or Diced).
- Use 1 lb of Cubed Ham.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Use 6-10 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes (Skip or use less if using Broth).
- Take 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Dried Ground Thyme (Or 2-3 tsp Thyme Leaves).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Provide 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 10-12 cup of Water And/Or Chicken Broth.
- Use of Fresh Baby Spinach for garnish (Optional).
Steps to make Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup:
- Melt Butter in a big soup pot, over Medium heat..
- Add Onion..
- Add spices, except for the Bay Leaf. Stir well..
- When the onions begin to soften, add the Ham. Stir well. Cook and stir for about 5 mins..
- Add the 12 cups of water and the Bouillon Cubes. (For a thicker soup, use 10 cups of water and 5 Bouillon Cubes).
- Add the Pinto Beans. Stir, and turn up heat to Medium High..
- Heat until boiling. Cover and turn heat down to Medium Low..
- Simmer for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours..
- Add Bay Leaf about a half an hour before cooking is finished..
- Serve and enjoy! :).
If you find this Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.