Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon butter baked shrimp recipe. You can have lemon butter baked shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon butter baked shrimp:
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and devined.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 of Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning.
Steps to make Lemon butter baked shrimp:
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Roll up the ends and sides so it protects the butter from spilling over once melted..
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter on the foil. Brown slightly. You can preheat the oven at 350°F and slowly melt the butter while it's warming..
- Placed thinly sliced lemons evenly in the melted butter on the cookie sheet. Ideally the whole sheet will be lined with lemons, leaving few spaces..
- Layer the shrimp on top of the lemons. Place them carefully so that there are no shrimp on top of the others. One whole side of the shrimp should be touching a lemon and laying in butter..
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning..
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes. Serve with angel hair pasta, rice and veggies or salad. Good skewered to accompany a steak..
If you find this Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.