Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork and Red Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork and Red Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and Red Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and red bean soup recipe. You can have pork and red bean soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Get 1 of Pork Roast.
- Use 1 of Bag of Dry Red Beans.
- Take 72 oz of Chicken Both.
- Prepare 36 oz of water.
- Get 1 of Pork Bone.
- Use 1 can of 14 oz. Diced Tomato.
- Get 4 of Large Carrots.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Get 4 of Sticks of Celery.
- Use 3 of Large Potatos.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bacon Bits.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Power.
- Provide 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Sage.
Steps to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot..
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil..
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot..
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients..
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point..
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pork and Red Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.