Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto crockpot eggplant parmesan recipe. To make keto crockpot eggplant parmesan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Take 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- Take 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- You need 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- Get 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- Get 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- You need 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- Get 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- Prepare 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of filtered water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
If you find this Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.