Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad recipe. To make kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad you only need 45 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad:
- Use of for preparation of kofta.
- Provide 1 kg of beef qeema.
- Provide 4 table spoon of oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chiili.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of peesa zeera.
- You need half teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need 4 table spoon of baisen.
- Provide 1 of medium size union cut in clices and golden brown.
- You need 1 of medium size union cut in slices.
- Take 5-6 of green chillies.
- Take 4 table spoon of hara dhanya.
- Provide 4 table spoon of pudena.
- Prepare half of tea spoon hefil javetry.
- Get 2 table spoon of adrak lehsen.
- Get 1 table spoon of curry powder.
- Take of salt as per your taste.
- Provide of ingredients for make biryani masala.
- Prepare 1 kg of rice wash and soak.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of yogurd.
- Prepare 4-5 of tomatoes medium size.
- Use of potatoes 4 remove skin and cut into pieces boil it with salt and zafran.
- Provide 4-5 of onion medium size.
- Provide 1 table spoon of red chilli powder.
- Take of salt as per taste.
- Get half teaspoon of haldi.
- Take 1 table spoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 table spoon of zeera powder.
- Take half teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 table spoon of dry dhanya powder.
- Take 1 table spoon of chat masala powder.
- Prepare half teaspoon of jefil javetri powder.
- Use 2 table spoon of adrak lehsen.
- Use half tea spoon of elaechi powder less than.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Prepare of hara dhanya.
- Prepare of podina.
- Prepare 5-6 of hari mirch.
- Get half teaspoon of crush zeera.
- You need of dry aloo bukara.
- Provide of zafran.
- Provide of sabit garam masala (choti elaichi,bari elaichi,long,black pepper,teez patta,blabk zeera,dalchini).
Instructions to make Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad:
- For kafta preparation: In beef qeema mixed all ingredients and chop well.after chop it take out in bowl and make 20 to 25 small balls and steam it in fry pan.for steam koftas take fry pan put in stove in slow speed put all balls of koftas side by side and cover it.when water of koftas dry,off the burner.(note.you can add chillies more as per your taste)for.
- For biryani salan: first put oil and put slices of onion in it stir it until golden brown then remove more then half union and in left onion put sabit garam masla stir 1 sec then put adrak lehsen in it and stir when adrak lehsen color change put in it yougurd,slices cut tomatos,include all spices which mention above instead of garam masala powder,jefil javetri powder and elaichi powder mix it and cover it.when oil seperate from masala..
- Add 1 cup water,add fry onion after crush, lemon juice,garam masal powder,Elaichi powder,jafil javetri powder,hara dhanya poodena,green chillies,dry aloo bukara, boil poatatoes, steam koftas and cover it in slow speed until oil come up..
- Boil water put some sabit garam masala in it,1 table spoon oil,1 table spoon sirka then add soaked drain rice.when rice cook drain the water of rice.then spread rice then spread prepared masala then cooked rice then on the top spread pinch of garam masala,elaichi powder fry onion,zafran and cover it for dum.tasty koafta biryani is ready.
If you find this Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.