Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. To cook cheddar bay chicken pot pie you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- Get 3 of stalks celery.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- Provide 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- Use 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Provide 2 clove of crushed garlic.
Steps to make Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- In 11×8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
If you find this Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.