Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's spanish bean soup recipe. To cook my mom's spanish bean soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- Take 5 lb of potatoes.
- Provide 1 gallon of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of saffron threads.
- Provide 1 of large hambone.
- You need 1/2 lb of ham.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of beef chuck steak.
- Get 1/4 lb of salt pork.
- You need 12 cup of water.
- Use 3/4 lb of Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Get of salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic.
Steps to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil..
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces..
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water..
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas..
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!.
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it.
If you find this My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.